Nikon Z 24-120mm F/4 S, Ø77
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
Nikon Z24120/4 Z 24-120mm F/4 VR S, Ø77
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Three ED and Three Aspherical Elements
- One Aspherical ED Glass Element
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coatings
- Multi-Focus Stepping Motor AF System
- Programmable Control Ring & L.Fn Button
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
A truly versatile everyday lens, the NIKKOR Z 24-120mm f/4 S, from Nikon, is a wide-angle to short-telephoto zoom covering an extremely useful range of focal lengths to benefit a variety of applications from landscape to portraiture. The constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and the lens features an advanced optical design for high sharpness and clarity. As a go-to lens for a majority of needs, this lens also sports a relatively compact and lightweight design.
- Featuring a combination of three ED elements, one aspherical ED element, and three aspherical elements, both chromatic and spherical aberrations are effectively eliminated throughout the zoom range for notable sharpness and clarity.
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coats are used to prevent ghosting, reflections, and flare in order to realize improved contrast and clarity when working in strong lighting and backlit conditions. The Nano Crystal Coat controls incidental light from a diagonal direction while the ARNEO Coat controls incidental light from a vertical direction.