Nikon Z50 Creator's Kit
Including all the tools for the aspiring filmmaker, vlogger, photographer, director, influencer, or however you define your creative output, the Nikon Z 50 Creator's Kit is a well-rounded bundle that pairs the sleek and versatile Z 50 mirrorless camera body and NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR standard zoom lens with a Rode VideoMicro microphone and wind screen, a JOBY GorillaPod 3K mini tripod and ball head, a SmallRig Vlogging Mounting Plate, and a protective Nikon Travel Kit Bag. Additionally, a voucher is included for the Nikon School Online class Creator's Mindset: Creating Video Content with Z 50.
Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens
Sporting an especially sleek design, the Nikon Z50 is a DX-format mirrorless digital camera revolving around the versatile Z Mount. Capable in both stills and video realms, the Z50 features a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 6 image processor, which enables fast performance up to 11 fps, a reliable 209-point hybrid AF system with eye detection, and notable low-light performance to ISO 51200. For video shooters, UHD 4K is supported up to 30 fps along with Full HD recording at up to 120 fps for slow-motion playback. For fine-tuning your photos and videos, in-camera clip trimming can be used, and 20 Creative Picture Controls and 10 Special Effects settings help to infuse your imagery with a unique look.
The body design is impressively sleek yet still ergonomic to benefit all-day-long shooting. A high-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED EVF benefits working in bright conditions with clear eye-level viewing and the 3.2" rear touchscreen LCD has a 180° flip-down design that is perfect for selfies. The magnesium alloy body is weather-sealed, too, to suit working in inclement conditions. Additionally, for easy sharing, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work in conjunction with the Nikon SnapBridge app for wirelessly transferring photos and videos and remotely controlling the camera from your mobile device.
20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 6 Image Processor
Besides imaging, the sensor's design also incorporates a 209-point hybrid autofocus system, which uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods to quickly and accurately acquire focus for both stills and video applications. This focusing system also supports Eye Detection AF, which uses facial recognition to help lock focus onto subjects' eyes.
UHD 4K Video Recording
Body Design and Connectivity
- A large 3.2" 1.04m-dot LCD screen is available for bright, clear, and vivid image playback and live view shooting. The screen has a 180° flip-under tilting design, which benefits front-facing selfie captures, and it is also a touchscreen for more intuitive operation, navigation, and settings control.
- A 3.6m-dot electronic finder is present for comfortable eye-level viewing. It has a 1.02x magnification and uses NIKKOR optics to guarantee a sharp, clear image.
- Single SD memory card slots supports up to the UHS-I protocol for quickly storing photo and video files.
- A robust magnesium alloy chassis is both dust- and weather-resistant to benefit working in harsh climates and inclement conditions.
- Built-in SnapBridge connectivity to enable seamless transfer of low-resolution imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enables communication between the camera and a smart device and, additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.
- Included EN-EL25 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 300 shots per charge, and in-camera charging is supported when using the optional EH-73P charging AC adapter.
Other Camera Features
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you combine several exposures into one frame for creative effects.
- Special Effects Modes: Night Vision; Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- Creative Picture Controls: Dream, Morning, Pop, Sunday, Somber, Dramatic, Silence, Bleached, Melancholic, Pure, Denim, Toy, Sepia, Blue, Red, Pink, Charcoal, Graphite, Binary, and Carbon.
- In-Camera Image Editing: Distortion Control, D-Lighting, Image Overlay, NEF (RAW) Processing, Perspective Control, Quick Retouch, Red-eye Correction, Resize, Side-by-Side Comparison, Straighten, Trim, and Trim Movie.
- Language Support: Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm Lens
Rode VideoMicro Ultracompact Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone
Switch from using the built-in mic on your camera or portable recorder to the Rode VideoMicro ultracompact camera-mount shotgun microphone for improved sound quality and wind noise reduction without adding heft to your rig. Since it runs on plug-in power and has no controls or switches, the VideoMicro is a simple and reliable microphone ideal for mobile journalists, vloggers, and run-and-gun shooters.This ultracompact and ultralightweight shotgun microphone features a detachable shockmount that mounts directly to your DSLR, mirrorless, or video camera and reduces noise from vibrations and camera handling. The supplied furry windshield minimizes wind noise, making it well suited for outdoor shoots. The detachable coiled 3.5mm TRS cable ensures easy hookup to your camera, and the dual-mono output means that no channel selection is necessary on your recording device.
Durable and Small
Shotgun Mic with Directional Sound Pickup
Easy Hookup to Camera
Runs on Plug-In Power
Detachable Shockmount Inhibits Vibrations
Furry Windshield Minimizes Wind Noise
JOBY GorillaPod 3K Flexible Mini-Tripod
Boasting remarkable versatility for supporting your gear, the GorillaPod 3K Flexible Mini-Tripod from Joby has legs made up of several joints that allow you to wrap it around objects and adapt it for use in uneven ground. With a load capacity of 6.6 lb, it can reliably hold most mirrorless cameras, mid-sized DSLRs, and portable lights. The notably compact construction of the tripod, featuring a 9.4" height and 8.7 oz weight, makes it easy to store or carry it while travelling.
To help improve its grip and stability on unstable surfaces, the joints and feet of the GorillaPod 3K are rubberized in certain areas. The rest of the tripod is made of stainless steel and a proprietary ABS plastic designed to provide durability and stable performance. Featuring a 3/8"-16 thread adapter at the top which can be removed to reveal a 1/4"-20 screw, the stand can be used directly with your gear or attached to an optional ball head for further shooting capabilities.
- Can be used with cameras, lights, speakers, and any other gear weighing up to 6.6 lb that is compatible with 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 screw threads
- Flexible jointed legs allow you to secure your equipment to most surfaces
- Compact with a weight of 8.7 oz and height of 9.4", can be transported in a small bag or easily carried in your hands or pocket
- Rubberized joint rings and feet to provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Durable stainless steel and ABS plastic construction
JOBY BallHead 3K
Supporting equipment weighing up to 6.6 lb, the BallHead 3K from Joby uses a standard 1/4"-20 threaded screw to mount compatible DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and video lights. It features full 360° panning and 90° tilting for nearly unrestricted movement, complemented by a small bubble level to help you find the ideal position. For convenience, you can swiftly detach your gear from your tripod thanks to the quick release mounting plate of this ball head.
At only 5.1 oz and with a height of 2.8", the BallHead 3K is portable and can be easily carried without weighing you down. It is designed to be paired with the GorillaPod 3K stand and works with several Joby pro-level accessories that can extend the versatility of your ball head. However, it can also be used on any standard tripod with a 1/4"-20 mount.
- Standard 1/4"-20 screw for attaching equipment weighing up to 6.6 lb
- 360° panning and 90° tilt for optimal position control
- Quick release plate makes for a fast and convenient setup
- Bubble level helps ensure precise camera alignment and orientation
- Portable design weighing only 5.1 oz and with a height of 2.8"
- Works with Joby pro-level accessories such as the GripTight PRO Mounts and GorillaPod Arms that allow you to use GoPro adapters, flash clips, and microphones
- Can be deployed on the GorillaPod 3K stand or any other tripod with a standard 1/4"-20 mount
SmallRig Vlogging Mounting Plate for Nikon Z50 Camera
Provide accessory mounts for the Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera with the Vlogging Mounting Plate from SmallRig. The plate features multiple 1/4"-20 accessory threads on the side and bottom, and on the side of the unit a side plate integrates with a cold shoe mount for a mic or light. Additionally, the plate maintains access to the camera's tilting screen. A built-in flat-head screw connects the plate to the camera's tripod mount, and rubber pads protect the bottom of the camera when it's mounted on the plate.
Nikon Travel Kit Bag (Charcoal)
Perfectly sized for a sleek mirrorless camera system, the charcoal Travel Kit Bag from Nikon is a versatile bag designed to hold a mirrorless or small DSLR body, lenses, and some smaller accessories.The main padded compartment has a zippered closure along with two repositionable padded dividers and an additional zippered external compartment is suitable for holding a smartphone, a spare battery, and memory cards. Additionally, a removable hand strap and a removable neck/shoulder strap are also included, and can be used to carry either the camera or the bag itself.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.