Nikon ZMC105/2.8S Z Mc 105mm F/2.8 VR S Lens, Ø62
Reveal hidden worlds and thrilling details with the NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S Lens from Nikon. This S-line macro lens provides a versatile 105mm focal length, a close working distance, and a true 1:1 reproduction ratio. Fill the frame with all the details of intimate moments, jewelry, food, flowers, products, nature, wildlife, and more. Made for professionals, this lens doubles as an outstanding portrait lens as well, making it an ideal lens for weddings and special events.
The lens features a minimum focusing distance of 11.4" to suit working with close-up subjects, and a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture lets you confidently work in low light conditions. A Dual Motor Multi Focus STM System with manual focus override provides fast and responsive autofocus, and the multi focus system also reduces chromatic aberration and color fringing common among macro lenses. A VR image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 4.5 stops for shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions. The lens is designed with a customizable control ring for changing aperture, exposure compensation, and ISO, and a L-Fn button is also provided for customization. Nano Crystal and ARNEO coatings prevent ghosting, flare, and reflections when working in brightly illuminated and backlit scenes. Additionally, a fluorine coating reduces dirt, water, and smudges from sticking to the surface of the lens.
- Telephoto prime designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount cameras, however, can also be used with DX models where it provides a 157.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Ideal for macro and portrait shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 11.4" to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and using selective focus techniques.
- Dual Motor Multi Focus STM System with manual focus override for fast and responsive autofocus. Multi-focus system also reduces chromatic aberration and color fringing common among macro lenses.
- VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 4.5 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Customizable control ring for changing aperture, exposure compensation, and ISO.
- L-Fn button for customization and 11.4 to 19.7" / 0.29 to 0.5m limiter switch
- Nano Crystal and ARNEO coatings to prevent ghosting, flare, and reflections.
- Fluorine coating that reduces dirt, water, and smudges from sticking to the surface of the lens.
- Lightweight design for easy and comfortable carrying.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.