- 4,800W/s Capacity
- 500W Modeling Lamp
- Improved Head Connector
- Beefed up Stand Adapter
- Patent Pending “Perfect Arc” Flash Tube
- Thicker Glass Dome
- Uses over 120 Light Shaping Tools
- Includes Zoom 2 Reflector
- 13.2′ (4.0 m) Head Cable
- Removable Handle
Profoto ProHead Plus Flash Head with Zoom Reflector
Building on the foundation of the high performance ProHead, the ProHead Plus Flash Head with Zoom Reflector by Profoto raises the bar on the definition of "professional" equipment. Power has always been at the heart of the ProHead's design and the ProHead Plus doesn't disappoint with its fan cooled 4,800W/s capacity and heavy duty cabling that allows for intense shooting sessions hour after hour.
The ProHead Plus has a heavy duty, sealed head connector capable of safely pumping very large amounts of juice to the upgraded "Perfect Arc" flash tube that offers improved triggering at low power settings and greater overall flash stability. Even the glass dome has been beefed up to better handle its power. And the head has 500W of modeling light output to match all that power, making it bright enough to shoot video with if needed. The beefed up 13.2' head cable is twist and crack resistant. The ProHead Plus comes with Zoom Reflector 2 that can provide 45 - 100 degree beam angles to suit your needs. Its folding handle makes for space-efficient packing and storage.
- Safety Lamp Head Connector
- The safety lamp head connector is the most visible upgrade in the ProHead Plus line. The connector is sealed, helping to prevent dust and moisture from entering the generator. Note that the safety lamp head connector is 100% backward compatible.
- Improved Stand Adapter
- The stand adaptor has been upgraded with a fixed screw. Unlike the previous version, it cannot be unintentionally screwed off. In addition, the stand adaptor is now equipped with an additional hole, which creates improved mounting options.
- Patent Pending "Perfect Arc" Flash Tube
- The "Perfect Arc" flash tube has a patented design that vastly improves the triggering capabilities on low power settings. This also provides better color and energy stability from flash to flash on all power settings. Note that the flash tube is compatible with all previous generations of ProHead and Pro-7 Heads.
- Improved Protective Glass Cover
- The glass cover has been made thicker, which makes it even more robust and safe to work with.
- Easy to handle
- A built-in tilt-control lever makes for easy angle adjustment.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube and Glass Cover
- Plug-and-play flash tube mounting.
- Easy to Control the Light with Profoto Light Shaping Tools
- Comes with a Zoom reflector. Compatible with the entire range of Profoto's Light Shaping Tools.
- Powerful Modeling Light
- Comes with a bright 500W quartz halogen modeling light. The modeling light works worldwide without the needing to swap it out for the local voltage version.
- Long Head Cable
- 13.2' (4.0 m) cable that resists twisting, trampling and cracking. Extension cables are available for flash heads placed at longer distances from the power pack.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.