Red Digital Cinema Komodo-X 6K Production Pack (V-Lock)
25 people are viewing this right now
Regular price $14,995.00
Sale price $14,995.00 Regular price
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
RED further advances its KOMODO line with the release of the black KOMODO-X 6K, a digital cinema camera featuring faster frame rates, a redesigned S35 sensor, and an updated form including advanced video and audio interfaces. With built-in Wi-Fi and a USB-C connector, the KOMODO-X provides a powerful platform for smooth professional capture, multicamera setups, and IP-based workflows, including live streaming. The KOMODO-X will be complemented by pre-bundled packs and additional accessories such as RED Pro I/O V-Mount and Gold Mount Modules.
Next-Gen KOMODO Sensor
While sized the same as the original 6K S35 global-shutter KOMODO sensor, the KOMODO-X sensor has been redesigned from the ground up, offering key architectural improvements while producing excellent image quality and color science. Features include enhanced shadow detail and color and frame rates up to 80 fps in 6K and up to 120p in 4K.
Compact KOMODO Form
The KOMODO-X 6K camera melds select DSMC3 features with the notably ultracompact KOMODO form. The KOMODO-X is compatible with the upcoming PRO I/O Module for auxiliary power and full-size Gold and V-mount battery use and it has a built-in micro plate that enables the direct mounting use of Micro V-mount batteries without the need for an adapter. It also incorporates a full-size, 6-pin 11-17VDC power input.
Canon RF Mount
- The KOMODO-X comes with a reinforced, locking Canon RF lens mount, offering RED's tool-less lens-mount feature for compatibility with a wide range of lenses.
- To use ARRI PL-mount lenses, use the KOMODO-X with the RED RF to PL adapter.
When working in close quarters or in compact setups, users can preview their images and apply simplified controls via the integrated 2.9" LCD. Pair the KOMODO-X with the daylight-viewable, high-resolution DSMC3 7" Touch LCD offers more precise monitoring and full control in a cable-free, decluttered form.
- With a USB-C interface and an integrated Wi-Fi function, the KOMODO-X shines at streamlined IP workflows like Virtual Production and live broadcasting. Use it with the RED Control or Control Pro apps to avail yourself of not only remote camera control but FTP media off-loading and in-camera Cloud uploading.
- Add a RED Connect license to broadcast up to 6K live images over IP directly from the camera.
- Multicamera and LED volume shooters will appreciate the KOMODO-X's frame-accurate PTP or trilevel genlock syncing with on-the-fly offset ability.
Improved audio options include a locking, phantom-powered 5-pin connector that can be used with a 3.5mm adapter and KOMODO microphones or with a dual XLR adapter and a wide array of microphones.