Merging the ultracompact and extraordinarily easy-to-use nature of the standard Blink 500 with high-end luxuries such as crisp OLED screens, mono/stereo output modes, 60% longer battery life, and double the operating range, the Saramonic Blink 500 Pro B6 true wireless microphone system gives budget-conscious content creators, run-and-gun videographers, and mobile journalists a pro-level, all-inclusive solution for recording two subjects to an Android smartphone/tablet, iPad Pro, iPad Air, or computer equipped with a USB Type-C port.
Not only does the Blink 500 Pro B6 deliver considerably improved sound quality compared to the built-in mics on cameras and mobile devices, but it elevates the sound quality of the original Blink 500 with its higher signal-to-noise ratio and more sensitive integrated microphone. Plus, the Pro transmitter now sports a tactile function for immediate mute/unmute operations without having to touch the volume, and the receiver boasts a dedicated headphone output to allow real-time audio monitoring without breaking the connection to your recording device.
The Blink 500 Pro B6 digital system provides out-of-the-box operability for anyone; thanks to quick one-click pairing and the transmitter's internal 8-hour battery, your focus can stay on your content instead of time-consuming configuration. Power each transmitter with its internal battery or through USB for extra-long shoots. Recharging the battery can be done via USB or by simply dropping the transmitters into the supplied fast-charging case. The receiver is bus powered, so it never needs to be charged.
Equally straightforward, small, and versatile, the Blink 500 Pro B6 gives you everything necessary for recording present and clear speech in any location. You get two clip-on transmitters (each with a built-in microphone and a clip-on omni lavalier mic), a dual-channel receiver that plugs directly in your mobile device, charging cables, foam and furry windscreens, and that special charging case. Whether you're a run-and-gun videographer, a YouTube content creator, or an avid vlogger, the Blink 500 Pro B6 can get your wireless audio going pro in no time.
- 60% longer battery life
- Double the operating range
- Dual-purpose charging/carry case
- Crisp, informative OLED screens
- Dedicated 3.5mm headphone output on receiver
- Selectable mono or stereo receiver output mode
- 3.5mm transmitter input accepts mic- or line-level signal
- Tactile transmitter mute function
- Increased signal-to-noise ratio
- Elevated sensitivity for the transmitter's built-in microphone
- Furry windscreens for transmitters, ideal for outdoor use
- Use each ultracompact clip-on transmitter as a true wireless microphone with its built-in mic element, or as a bodypack transmitter with its supplied clip-on lavalier microphone.
- The ultracompact dual-channel receiver plugs directly into your device's USB Type-C port, letting it work seamlessly with your Android smartphone/tablet, iPad Pro, iPad Air, or computer outfitted with a USB Type-C port—no batteries, cables, or clips required.
- Simply plug in the receiver and power on the transmitters to access reliable wireless audio functionality in an instant.
- Drop the transmitters in the supplied fast-charging case to conveniently recharge their internal batteries and view real-time charging status on their OLED screens.
- With the receiver and transmitters easily paired in one click, the Blink 500 Pro system is comfortably easy to use for anyone, anywhere. Videographers, vloggers, YouTubers, and mobile journalists will benefit from the Blink 500 Pro's power-and-go operating style.
- Advanced technology invisibly handles the complicated tasks such as switching channels to avoid dropouts, leaving you with a streamlined and simple system that requires no tedious manual configuration.
- Blink 500 Pro systems utilize 24-bit / 44.1 kHz resolution—the same audio standard used worldwide by sound engineers—to give you quality sound at a budget-friendly price point.
- Compared to the built-in microphones on cameras and mobile devices, Blink 500 Pro systems offer considerably improved fidelity and clarity with less noise.
- Since your subjects may speak at very different volumes, Saramonic outfitted the Blink 500 Pro TX with dedicated gain buttons to allow quick and effortless adjustment of the signal level. Utilize the tactile mute function to cut the signal in a hurry without having to adjust the volume.
- With a separate 3.5mm headphone port, the Blink 500 Pro RXUC can simultaneously drive headphones for quick monitor checks and troubleshooting.
- The receiver features a selectable mono/stereo output mode, allowing it to appropriately feed signal from one transmitter into both input channels of your device (via mono mode) or from two transmitters into separate input channels of your device (via stereo mode).
- By connecting directly to your device's USB Type-C port, the Blink 500 Pro RXUC avoids unnecessary D/A and A/D conversion to maintain the integrity of the digital signal from your transmitter all the way to your recording device. It sends digital signal to your USB Type-C device at 16-bit / 48 kHz.
- Since the Blink 500 Pro RXUC is a dual-channel receiver, it can simultaneously handle both Blink 500 Pro TX wireless transmitters. If you need to expand beyond that, you can use up to 18 Blink 500 Pro systems at once to accommodate up to 36 wireless microphones.
- Each Blink 500 Pro system can include one dual-channel receiver and up to two transmitters. Choose from camera-mount (Blink 500 Pro RX), Lightning (Blink 500 Pro RXDi), or USB Type-C (Blink 500 Pro RXUC) receivers.
- The Blink 500 Pro TX features a built-in miniature condenser microphone with an omni pickup pattern that captures clear and natural voice tonality. Thanks to the transmitter's ultracompact housing, you can clip it to clothing, slide it into a shirt pocket, place it on a podium, or hold it in your hand. Compared to the built-in mic on the standard Blink 500 TX, the Pro's built-in mic offers higher sensitivity to produce a stronger signal level.
- The transmitter's 3.5mm input can accept mic- or line-line signal, making it fully capable of accommodating a variety of external sources such as a lavalier microphone or an audio feed from a mixer or receiver.
- For maximum visual discretion, use the Blink 500 Pro TX as traditional bodypack transmitter with the supplied lavalier microphone. Just clip the omni lav mic to a collar or lapel, then plug it into the transmitter's 3.5mm input; the transmitter automatically switches to the external microphone so you don't have to bother selecting the input source.
- The lavalier mic includes a foam windscreen that lessens noise caused by light wind, breaths, and air conditioning systems. For enhanced reduction of stronger wind noise, a separately available furry windshield (a.k.a. windjammer) such as the Saramonic LM-WS can be fitted to the microphone.
- Whereas typical analog wireless systems are susceptible to interference from TV and radio waves, the Blink 500 Pro digital system avoids that by operating in the 2.4 GHz band, which occupies frequencies beyond those of television, radio transmissions, and UHF wireless microphone systems.
- Within the 2.4 GHz spectrum, the Blink 500 Pro boasts automatic channel hopping to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 328 feet, double the maximum distance of the standard Blink 500. For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi / 2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.
- Don’t be concerned about licensing or selecting frequencies; the Blink 500 Pro system uses the license-free 2.4 GHz band, so you can go anywhere in the world and have a reliable, fully functional wireless system.
- Transmitter Screen: Battery meter, signal strength, real-time audio display, and more
- Lightweight, ultracompact housings
- Slim plug-in receiver won't interfere with the operation of a gimbal
- USB Type-C male connector plugs directly into your device's USB Type-C port
- Internal 8-hour lithium-ion battery (in the transmitter) keeps you going on extra-long shoots or multiple run-and-gun gigs in a day
- Micro-USB connectivity on the transmitter for battery recharging and long-term powering
- USB Type-C port on charging case for simple power connection
- Rechargeable 2000mAh internal battery in the charging case allows you to charge your system anywhere
- Use up to two transmitters with each receiver
- Operate up to 18 systems simultaneously in the same environment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.