Saramonic C-XLR 3.5mm TRS Female To XLR Male Adapter
The Saramonic C-XLR is a versatile audio adapter that lets you easily connect microphones and audio sources that have 3.5mm male jacks into the XLR inputs on professional video and cinema cameras, audio recorders, mixers, and more. It's compatible with battery-powered, active or dynamic microphones, wireless receivers, 3.5mm line-level devices and more.
Tough and Lightweight Lifesaver
You need dependable, solidly built equipment and the C-XLR delivers with tough, all-brass construction and premium gold-plated connectors. The input is fully compatible with both regular or locking 3.5mm connectors and even is even threaded to conveniently secure locking connections.
Whether you need to connect a battery-powered 3.5mm lavalier mic directly to a pro video camera, plug an active headset microphone into a sound system, use a battery-powered mini-plug shotgun microphone with a field mixer, connect a wireless receiver like the Saramonic Blink 500 (B1/B2) into a cinema camera, or connect a 3.5mm line signal to an PA mixer, the C-XLR will make it happen. It is an invaluable problem solver to have in your audio kit.
Saramonic C-XLR Features
- Easily connect microphones, wireless receivers and audio sources with 3.5mm male connectors to XLR inputs on professional cameras, audio recorders, mixers and more
- Designed for use with battery-powered, active and dynamic microphones, or wireless receivers
- Fully compatible with both locking and regular 3.5mm TRS male connectors
- Tough and durable all-brass construction with gold-plated XLR and 3.5mm connectors
- Works perfectly with the Saramonic CamMic+, Blink 500B1 or B2, Vmic, Vmic Pro, Vmic Stereo, LavMicro, LavMicro2m, SR-WM4C series, and similar mics from Rode, Sennheiser, Shure, Deity and more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.