Sennheiser EWDXEM2DANTE Two-Channel Digital Rackmount Receiver with Dante (Q1-9: 470 to 550 MHz)
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
The Sennheiser EW-DX EM 2 DANTE is a half-rack, dual-channel digital wireless receiver with Dante networking capabilities and compatible with EW-DX SK bodypack, EW-DX SKM handheld, and EW-DX TS tabletop transmitters. Housed in a rugged, all-metal chassis built to withstand the rigors of professional use, it can either sit on a tabletop or be rackmounted (with the included rackmount set) for portable rigs and permanent A/V installs.
The wide 80 MHz tuning range, intelligent switching diversity, auto-scan, equidistant tuning grid, and Link Density mode work to provide rock-solid wireless performance and massive channel counts, even in challenging RF environments. Bluetooth capabilities allow you to remotely sync components and change settings from your phone using the Smart Assist app, while Sennheiser's Control Cockpit and Wireless Systems Manager software provide computer-based control for more extensive networked setups. The EW-DX EM 2 DANTE receiver is backward-compatible with EW-D components.
- The EW-DX EM 2 DANTE operates in the UHF band, far away from potential Wi-Fi interference in the 2.4 GHz band.
- The UHF transmission greatly enhances range (up to 330') and the wide 80 MHz bandwidth gives you the ability to find a clean channel from 3200 available frequencies.
- Intelligent Switching Diversity offers effective protection against multipath and other anomalies that cause RF interference. The system compares incoming signals on two independent antennas and receiver circuits to ensure optimal wireless quality. The receiver switches between antennas only during header data as to never affect the audio information.
- Sennheiser's equidistant tuning grid removes the need for frequency coordination and enables you to operate up to 134 mic channels simultaneously.
- For complex systems requiring even more mics, engage the Link Density mode for up to 269 channels on the same system.
- AES-256 encryption keeps your transmissions private and safely protected from unauthorized users.