Sigma 50mm F/1.4 DG HSM Art F/Nikon, Ø77
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
Sigma 50/1.4N 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM ART F/Nikon, Ø77
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Molded Glass Aspherical Element
- Three Special Low Dispersion Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
The Nikon F mount Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Lens is a fast standard-length prime designed to achieve high optical performance through the incorporation of both three Special Low Dispersion glass elements and one molded glass aspherical element. These elements, coupled with an advanced optical design, work to minimize sagittal coma flare and chromatic aberrations in order to provide high image sharpness and clarity. The lens' large diameter and floating system also help to correct for vignetting to ensure maintained peripheral brightness. A Super Multi Coating has been applied to lens elements, too, to reduce flare and ghosting for higher contrast and color fidelity.
A Hyper Sonic AF Motor, along with an optimized AF algorithm, produces quiet, smooth, and fast autofocus performance that benefits this lens' use in a wide variety of situations. This AF motor also permits full-time manual focusing control for refined precision by simply turning the focus ring at any time.
Sigma Global Vision - Art
Molded Glass Aspherical Element
Special Low Dispersion Glass Elements
Large Diameter Lens
Super Multi-Layer Coating
Hyper Sonic AF Motor
Other Lens Features
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm helps to produce an attractive out-of-focus quality.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. The outside of the lens barrel is also engraved with the year of production.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability.
- The included lens hood is fitted with a rubber connection for a secure fit.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.