Sony A6700, Body Only, Black
28 people are viewing this right now
Regular price $1,398.00
Sale price $1,398.00 Regular price
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $50
- 26MP Exmor R APS-C BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ XR Image Processor
- UHD 4K 120p / FHD 240p / 10-Bit 4:2:2
- Up to 11-fps Shooting, ISO 100-32000
- 5-Axis Pixel-Level Image Stabilization
- Real-Time Tracking AF for Stills & Video
- 759-Point Phase Detection, 93% Coverage
- S-Log3, S-Gamut3, S-Cinetone, User LUTs
- Internal Mic + Inputs, USB Streaming
- 3" 1.03m-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Touchscreen
26.0MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor and BIONZ XR Processor
The Sony a6700's advanced imaging system is powered by the 26MP APS-C Exmor R CMOS sensor and BIONZ XR processor, a combination introduced in the FX30 Digital Cinema Camera that is capable of 10-bit UHD 4K imagery at up to 120 fps or a top continuous shooting rate of 11 fps with AF and AE and up to 59 compressed raw still images in bursts. The introduction of the back-illuminated structure to the camera's sensor gives it a higher resolution without sacrificing sensitivity. With an ISO range of 100-32000 that's expandable to ISO50-102400 when shooting stills, the camera boasts low-light performance with minimal noise and more than 14 stops of dynamic range.
Cinematic Video in UHD 4K
Along with its powerful sensor and processor, the Sony a6700 brings a strong suite of professional video features from its Cinema Line series to everyday content creators and aspiring filmmakers.
- Full pixel readout from the 6K sensor creates high-quality UHD 4K video, with approximately 2.4x the data required for 4K video, minimizing moiré and aliasing.
- UHD 4K recording is possible with frame rates up to 120p and full HD recording up to 240p, using full 1:1 pixel readout without binning.
- Record in 10-bit 4:2:2 using advanced XAVC HS and XAVC S-I formats for consistent performance and quality at bitrates up to 600 Mb/s.
- Record for more than two hours in 4K 30p, or more than 40 minutes at 4K 60p on a 128GB card.
- Slow & Quick (S&Q) mode allows shooters to capture 4K video at specified steps between 1-120 fps and Full HD between 1-240 fps, depending on the format. These settings will allow you to slow down action as well as speed up a slow-moving scene.
- S-Cinetone can be used to deliver distinct colors and healthy-looking skin tone rendering that is based on technology from the professional Cinema Line cameras, such as the VENICE. This color profile offers natural mid-tones, soft colors, and especially well-controlled highlights.
- The S-Log3 and S-Gamut3.Cine Gamma Curves allow for more than 14 stops of dynamic range and for increased post-production flexibility, including matching video from other Sony Cinema Line cameras.
- Creative Looks can be baked into the recorded footage to create a specific mood during recording and minimize the need for editing.
- User-created LUTs and presets can be set for accurately monitoring footage or previewing a specific look during shooting and can be applied to the camera's monitor, EVF, or HDMI output.
- The camera supports instant time-lapse settings with framerate, recording, light, and interval customization.