Sony SEL100400GM FE 100-400mm F/4.5-5.6 GM OSS Lens, Ø77
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-5.6 to f/32-40
- One Super ED Element and Two ED Elements
- Nano AR Coating and Fluorine Coating
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Zoom Torque Adjustment Ring
- Internal Focus; Focus Range Limiter
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Targeting sports, wildlife, and action shooters, this FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS Lens from Sony will satisfy many photographers and videographers who are looking for a bit of extra reach with their full-frame E-mount camera. As a member of the G Master line, it is designed with outstanding resolution and sharpness in mind, along with a relatively compact size, responsive autofocus, and Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for outstanding performance at all focal lengths.
G Master Optics
Characteristic of the G Master line, this telephoto zoom offers excellent optical performance with both high sharpness and smooth bokeh.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements and one Super ED element control chromatic aberrations and reduce color fringing for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- Nano AR Coating reduces surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Far-reaching telephoto zoom sports a f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture range that is an ideal compromise resulting in a lightweight, compact design and bright enough performance for working in available lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Autofocus and Image Stabilization
- Direct Drive Super Sonic wave Motor AF (DDSSM) and internal focus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with more natural, intuitive manual focus control.
- Floating elements system benefits image quality when working at the 3.2' minimum focusing distance with 0.35x magnification.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
Durable Design and Intuitive Handling
- Zoom torque adjustment ring will help provide users with added control over the zoom function of the lens.
- Focus range limiter and focus hold controls offer more intuitive handling and faster performance when photographing moving subjects.
- Removable rotating tripod mount permits quick switching from horizontal to vertical shooting orientations.
- Dust and weather-sealed construction benefits using the lens in inclement shooting conditions.
- The front lens element features a fluorine coating to protect against smudges and dust from adhering to the glass surface.
- Compatible with FE 1.4x and 2x teleconverters for reaching focal lengths up to 800mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.