Sony SEL2070G FE 20-70mm f/4 G Lens
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
A groundbreaking standard zoom lens for everyday use, the ultra-wide Sony FE 20-70mm f/4 G spans a popular and versatile range of focal lengths in a compact and lightweight form. Designed to accommodate new trends in shooting styles popular among vloggers and content creators, this ultra-wide to portrait-length zoom provides excellent edge-to-edge sharpness and outstanding image quality for all your imaging needs. Offering an expansive field of view to suit selfie, landscape, cityscape, and other wide-angle applications, this lens also offers fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as excellent close-up performance at all focal lengths.
- Engineered for use with full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, the lens's constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the entire zoom range.
- Features a combination of three ED elements, two AA elements, one ED aspherical element, and one standard aspherical element to effectively eliminate chromatic and spherical aberrations while also rendering excellent edge-to-edge sharpness and color fidelity.
- Rounded 9-blade aperture provides deep, soft bokeh.
- Two XD (extreme dynamic) linear motors provide smooth, silent, and precise autofocus performance as well as improved tracking performance for photos and videos.
- Internal focusing system maintains the overall length of the lens and does not rotate the lens barrel while focusing, enhancing the use of circular polarizers and variable ND filters.
- Updated optical design effectively eliminates focus breathing, focus shift, and axial shift to prevent unwanted movements and angle of view variations during movie recording.
- Aperture ring with On/Off click switch and iris lock switch prevents the aperture ring from being accidentally moved between the f/4 and f/22 settings.
- Optimized for filming, the lens supports active mode image stabilization and micro-step aperture control for smooth and seamless video capture.
- Two programmable focus hold buttons and a focus mode switch for intuitive focus control.
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.8" with excellent close-up performance at all focal lengths.
- Hybrid construction uses both metal and plastic components to maximize both durability and a low weight design.
- Fluorine coating on front lens element repels water, dust, fingerprints, and other contaminants while also making it easier to clean the front of the lens.
- Dust and moisture-resistant design includes a rubber ring to seal the lens mount for working in inclement weather conditions.