Sony UWPD27 2-Person Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System (UC14: 470 to 542 MHz)
- 2-Person Interviews, ENG, Vlogs, Video
- 2-Channel True-Diversity Receiver
- 2 Bodypack Transmitters with Auto Gain
- 2 Omnidirectional Lav Mics
- 2772 Auto-Scan Frequencies
- One-Button Scan and Sync /NFC & IR Sync
- Bright OLED Display, 4-Channel Mixer
- Headphone Output, Wired Mic Input
- 4.5-Hour AA Batteries + USB Power
- Up to 16 Mics on Set / 330' Range
Made with simplicity in mind for DIY cameramen, videographers, vloggers, and journalists working in the field without a crew, the 4th-generation Sony UWP-D27 is a dependable 2-channel, camera-mount wireless lavalier microphone system that delivers uncompromising audio quality, while still being easy to use and fast to set up with no menu diving. This compact system is packed with professional features including one-button NFC Automatic Channel-Setting mode and Auto-Gain functions, which handle time-consuming frequency setup and mic-level adjustments for you—so you're ready to shoot two people talking simultaneously directly to your camera within seconds. It is ideal for documentaries, wedding videos, YouTube content, corporate spots, hands-free interviews, and more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.