Tamron 150-500mm f/5-6.7 Di III VC VXD F/Fuji, Ø82
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 225-750mm Equivalent on APS-C Cameras
- Aperture Range: f/5-6.7 to f/22-32
- Low Dispersion and Aspherical Elements
- VC Image Stabilization with 3 Modes
- BBAR-G2 and Fluorine Coatings
- VXD eXtreme-Torque Drive Linear AF Motor
- 82mm Front Filter Size
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The optical construction features 25 elements in 16 groups and utilizes special lens elements and hybrid aspherical lens elements to control chromatic aberrations. Each element features a BBAR-G2 coating to reduce flare and ghosting for high contrast and color accuracy. The VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor focus mechanism delivers extreme high-speed and high-precision movement and ensures exceptionally responsive performance and is compatible with Sony Hybrid AF and Eye AF features in enabled cameras. The minimum object distance of 23.6" at 150mm end of the zoom range provides dynamic close-up imaging and add to the lens' remarkable overall usability.
The VC image stabilization facilitates shooting handheld at the 500mm ultra-telephoto position, and the Arca-type-compatible rotating tripod mount has integrated strap attachment loops for safety and support when shooting in the field. Designed and built with moisture-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions, plus a fluorine coating on the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smudging.