- EF-Mount Teleconverter/Full-Frame Format
- 1.4x Magnification Factor
- BBAR Coating
- Communication Between Lens and Camera
- Maintains Metering, Autofocus, and VC
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Compatible with SP 150-600mm G2 Lens
Tamron Teleconverter 1.4x for Canon EF
Extending the effective focal length of the Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 lens, this Canon EF-mount Teleconverter 1.4x renders this telephoto zoom as a 210-840mm f/7.1-9 lens. The dedicated design retains full communication between the lens and Canon EF-mount cameras, including auto-exposure metering, autofocus at select focal lengths, and Vibration Compensation image stabilization, and a BBAR coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for maintained image quality. Additionally, this teleconverter also features a dust- and moisture-resistant construction, matching the lens, to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- 1.4x teleconverter extends the reach of the 150-600mm lens by 40% with only a one-stop loss in exposure.
- BBAR coating maintains image quality by reducing flare, reflections, and ghosting.
- Dedicated design retains full electronic communication between the lens and camera to support AE and VC functions, as well as autofocus at select focal lengths depending on specific camera's autofocus sensitivity.
- When attached to the SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 lens, the maximum magnification will change from 1:3.9 to 1:2.8.
- Weather-resistant design matches the construction of the 150-600mm lens itself for use in inclement conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.