Vidpro XM48 Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone
- Mobile Journalist, Vlogger, Run & Gun
- For Cameras and Mobile Devices
- Runs on Plug-In Power
- Simple Operation with No Controls
- 3.5mm TRS Output Jack
- Detachable 3.5mm TRS and TRRS Cables
- Compact and Ultralightweight
- Foam Windscreen Reduces Wind Noise
- Integrated Shoe/Tripod Shock mount
Whether perched atop your camera or sitting on a tripod, the Vidpro XM-48 ultralightweight camera-mount shotgun microphone lets you upgrade your sound without weighing you down. Plus, it includes detachable 3.5mm TRS and TRRS cables for compatible hookup to smartphones, tablets, and computers as well as traditional cameras and portable audio recorders.
Unlike the omnidirectional mics built into most cameras and mobile devices, the XM-48's supercardioid polar pattern delivers focused frontal pickup with less ambient noise. Since it has no controls and runs on plug-in power, the XM-48 provides truly simple, plug-and-play operation for reliable recording, especially when you're in a hurry.
- Compatible with DSLR cameras, video camcorders, smartphones, tablets, and computers
- Ideal for run-and-gun videography, interviews, vlogging, mobile journalism, and more
- Compact and ultralightweight design for effortless portability and use
- Operates on plug-in power, no batteries required
- Easy setup with no switches, buttons, or dials
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides more focused, directional sound pickup than the omnidirectional microphones built into cameras
- Made of reinforced ABS with an integrated shockmount that can be mounted to a camera shoe or a tripod
- Includes a foam windshield to reduce light wind noise
- Supplied with two audio cables—3.5mm TRS for hookup to cameras and portable audio recorder and 3.5mm TRRS for connection to mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.